Sunday 10 May 2015

OK it has been a while and many of you will think I have dropped off the Radar permanently. Yes I know it was reported that I had died but the person claiming that I had died just wanted to sell my barge without questions. Well she got away with it, my own stupid fault, and what has been done is now in the past. Irma was mine and Hazel's and without Hazel maybe it is a good thing, no constant reminder of my loss. It is time to move on. The insurers I work for were also told of my early demise and were surprised to hear from me. Now they want me back at work delivering ships and barges. So here we go again. There will in the future be a lot more pictures as well as links to You Tube for some video thingies. At least now when I type it doesn't come out all goggle te gook. But you should recognise the humour. Yes I still have dark moments but hey after 40 years of marriage who wouldn't. I have just managed to regain access to my BlogSpot and there will be more links to additional websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment